Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 8 of Crochet Business Blogging- You are here because I am...Right??

Why am I here?? Why did I decide to join this blogosphere??

I am here because I want to share my love of writing and crocheting with anyone who will enjoy it.

Why are YOU here?

I would like to think you are here because I am funny and I crochet some nice things. Of course, you may have stumbled across this blog for a variety of different reasons. Share with me why you are here? Leave me a comment!

The focus of my blog is to share my love of erotic writing mixed with my love to crochet. My love of erotic and sexy things inspires my crochet a lot! My Love (that's what I call the wonderful man in my life) may suggest me wearing fishnets which in turn will cause me to crochet some and then I might think up a sexy story involving me, him and those fishnets. This is what can be expected on my blog. I do get asked a lot on my facebook page about if I offer my designs as patterns for other crocheters. I also plan on sharing patterns that I might use or write myself.

For this blog I want to post 3 times a week. One post will be sharing a crochet pattern/ project I am currently working on by posting directions, patterns and/or tutorials, another weekly post will be sharing an erotic story, and the third weekly post will be crochet inspiration.

Let me know what you (my lovely blog readers) would like to see here!!

SHINE ON!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo... Patterns!!
Although I dream of creating my own patterns someday, I would love to have some sexy patterns for Poppa, ( that's what I call my hubby) like NOW!!
And I'm so sure he would like them too!! So bring on the patterns!!

Anonymous said...

One idea I saw a lingerie website, they had a short story contest where people wrote short stories featuring their products. You might encourage others to come here to read not only your stories but others as well.

Anonymous said...

Patterns would be nice. What inspires your crochet and writing is good too. You really have a great little niche here and you can easily create a whole community around it. Hmm 50 shades of .... you're next book.

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hi, How are things going for you?

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tangela, Stopping by to your lovely work again. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tangela, Stopping in to check on You!
Looking forward to seeing some HOT work!
Go On with ya Bad Self :)

Unknown said...

Hey Tangela!!!
I'm doing my Monday Blog rounds!!
Stopping in to check on You...
Waiting with anticipation for those sexy patterns!! LOL