Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 7 of Crochet Business Blogging- I'm Official, Now What?

By crochet business has been registered and I have had my business license for a couple years now. Somehow I thought business would just appear *poof* customers!! Nope, it didn't work like that. So what do I do now?? This is one reason why I am participating in the Crochet Business Blogging Challenge,  in the past 7 days I have not only actually set a few goals but I have a less jumbled vision of my business and I have established some objectives.

So it only seems that the next step should be crocheting, LOL! I kinda lost my "crojo" in the past two months  with the holidays and such. I need to crochet new items to share on my blog and to post in my online stores.I want to have about 10 items to post by the 25th of this month. That is my crocheting goal!! Even if it is 5 new things and 5 old things I want to have something in those online shops that are now just sitting there. Once this is done I want to have a plan of action for marketing to help drive visitors to my shops and blog.

As I reread what I wrote I am a little nervous, but I can't quit if I haven't even tried yet!!

SHINE ON!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like setting number goals as they give me something to work toward. I feel they are more tangible than let's say I want 'stuff' in my shop.
As far as marketing your business,

Do you know Amy and Donna of Crochetville? They have a marketing mastermind group starting up at the end of January. Might be something to consider.

Anonymous said...

"Crojo" I love it!!!! Good luck with crocheting. I know you can get those things posted. And that was my thought yesterday, I need to get my hook amoving!

How did you set up your shop? I'd love to read a post about that.

Patrice said...

I know what you mean about marketing; that's something I need to bone up on, too. Is that you in the photo? Those shorts are so cute. Is there a pattern??