Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 2 of 31 Days of Crochet Blogging-Where are you going?

When I think about what I would like to accomplish in my business this year...I get a bit overwhelmed. I find I have had this problem for probably the past 4 years. Not being able to sort everything out in my head has caused me to be somewhat stuck. Not this year!! I am determined to keep plucking through these 30 days and not give up even though I fell a few days behind! I know this year will be a great year for me and my crochet business!!

This is my list of things I WILL accomplish in the first 6 months of this year for my crochet business:

*Continuing to design crochet and knitwear- Writing, publishing and selling crochet and knit patterns.
*Self publish a crochet pattern booklet
*Create and implement a marketing strategy
*Post items for sale on websites that I currently have shops on, etsy, lish, ustrendy etc.
*Create a consistent online presence on social media, my blog and websites that I sell on.


YAY!! I have got some of the jumble of things out of my head!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tangela, I totally understand feeling overwhelmed. The key is to have support (like with this challenge) and to take it just one Goal at a time.
I can't wait for you to meet Julia Neiman, a guest blogger, who goes into this very thing in her book. She's has helped me developed goals and confidently work toward them.
As far as creating a pattern booklet, you should read Patrice's article on that - http://pwalker281.hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Published-My-Crochet-Pattern-for-the-Kindle-A-Step-by-Step-Guide.
This is also one of my goals this year too.
Excited to see you grow.
Sara