Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself...

So, I am fairly new to blogging but no stranger to writing and crocheting!! I decided to participate in the 31 Days of Crochet Blogging Challenge to get my blogging off to a rolling start this year! I would like to formally introduce myself, I am a freelance crochet/knitwear designer. The name of my design company is Sazzy by Sharell . I specialize in custom made crochet/knit swimwear, club wear and lingerie. I do offer my designs as patterns occasionally as well. I sell my items online via my website and periodically on ustrendy or etsy. I hope you not only enjoy my naughty crochet blogging adventures but take time to view my work as well!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cool site! How long have you been crocheting?

Unknown said...

Very Nice...
Wishing You Much Success!!

Anonymous said...

glad to have you join in.

Crochet The Sazzy Way said...

Thanks everyone...I don't know how to comment individually, lol. I am new to blogging!! I have been crocheting for a little over 11 years and knitting for about 8 years.