Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3 Blog Challenge- How will I Know??

Yeah I am playing catch up but I am not gonna give up!! For Day 3 of the Crochet Business Blogging Challenge is to list my objectives and how I will celebrate achieving them. Objectives are the proof that you have reached a goal. They are like little landmarks on the road towards your goal. I think for all of my goals that I listed in my Day 2 post the objectives are almost the same for all...
*I will have increased traffic to my website/blog....when I reach 10 visits per day I will celebrate by getting my nails done...YAY!!
*I will have blog interaction....when I have 5 comments in one week on my blog I will celebrate by taking myself to dinner...YAY!!
*I will have 5 sales per month between $50-$100 each....I will celebrate by buying myself a purse...YAY!! (I love purses by the way, LOL)

These are my objectives, since I only listed goals for the first 6 months of this year I will double my objects for the 2nd half of this year. Like I said...This year is gonna be great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tangela, love your rewards. Those are tangible goals that can be reached. I'm rooting for you and your crochet business success.